- High quality and disruptive sustainable tourism product development
- R&D of sustainable nautical tourism routes
- Integration of various Nautical Services in on product
- Rehabilitaion of natural tourism in Portuguese territory using modern marketing and online platforms
- Awareness of good environmental practices, tourism sustainability and ocean protection
Actions to be Developed
- Online platform restructuring
- Construction, communication and dissemination of brand and innovate tourism product
- Design and construction of vessel with the low dependency on fossil energies for R&D of tourist routes
- Exploration support and environmental awareness workshops
- Exploration, management and quality control of the innovative tourism product
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic and all the constraints caused especially in the tourism sector with the cancellation of international trips, it was a very positive year!
05flotilla weeks accomplished
03workshops on good environmental practices
Small things can change the world
We are concerned with leaving the places we pass by better than we found them, we pass this concern on to our guests and challenge them to follow us in this mission! In 2021, we removed more than 50 kg of rubbish from beaches on the Portuguese coast, the vast majority of which are more easily accessible by sea. A special thanks to everyone who contributed to this cause!
In order to continue to offer a quality tourism product, we must guarantee the preservation of the ocean, our “home”. The problem of plastics in the oceans is very real and action is indeed needed.
We introduce wheat fiber cups, bamboo toothbrushes and 100% cotton caps with sustainable production certification in all our vessels. In addition to contributing to reducing the production of plastic products, which can end up in the oceans, we are showing our customers that there are very valid alternatives to plastic.
Construction of new website and mobile App
Hiring new members for THE OCEAN WEEK team
Development of 6 new routes on the Portuguese coast