How It Works
Choose your Week
The Portuguese sail adventure will take place during the summer (July & August). All events are 7 days long, starting and ending on Saturday. Every day you will explore a stunning new place on the Algarve (south of Portugal).
- Week 1 – 21st of July to 28th of July 2018
- Week 2 – 28th of July to 4th of August 2018
- Week 3 – 4th of August to 11th of August 2018
- Week 4 – 11th of August to 18th August of 2018
Gather your Crew
There is an option to book a yacht for up to 12 people, or a cabin for 2. When inviting friends for this incredible experience, bear in mind the minimum age required is 18 years old.
Type of yachts
Yachts can accommodate between 6 and 12 people. You can choose between a catamaran and a monohull, which come in a range of sizes depending on the dimension of your crew. Usually, we use monohulls from 40 ft to 50 ft and catamaran from 38 ft to 45 ft. This is an example floor plan of a standard yacht.
Monohull which has between 3-5 cabins.
Catamaran floor plan which has 4 cabins
Both of them, have double as well as bunk beds available. Depending on the reservation, we will inform you about the configuration of the vacant yachts.
The skipper will have its own cabin, in front of the yacht. If the boat does not have a skipper cabin, the skipper will sleep in the communal area in the central living space.
Alternatively, if that does not suit your interests, you can offer the skipper a bed in one of the cabins.
Included with your booking:
- Professional skipper with excellent local knowledge
- 7 days accommodation on your yacht
- Navigation and sailing equipment
- Free WiFi on your yacht
- Welcome Drinks
- Towels and linen, Final cleaning
- Motor Dinghy
- Snorkeling equipment (2x) & Stand up paddleboard (1x) per boat
- Special daytime activities
- Access to open & exclusive parties
- Photographers & Videographers
- Custom partners products (Palm3 Sunglasses and more surprises)
- Floating parties & Boat DJ sets
- Stereo & Cockpit speakers
- Port fees
- Yacht fuel
- Skipper & chef’s tip
- Yacht security deposit
- Food & Drink
- Water taxi
- Food and Drinks for Skipper and/or Hostess
You can make your Ocean experience even better by adding our special services and equipment:
- Daytime activities & adventures
- Airport transfers
- Extra Stand up paddleboard & Snorkeling equipment
- Food & Beverage package
- Giant Party Floats
- The Ocean week uniform (Polo, sweatshirt, cap)
There are several ways to discover the true sensations of the ocean. We selected the most significant experiences for you to have the week of your life. Each day there will be different activities included on your package, let us surprise you. You can also add extra activities to your package, check “book your week”, the extras could be found on the last steps.
Planning & Booking
Book a yacht
You can book an entire yacht, all it takes is one registration to do it. The reservation will only be completed once the payment in full is made. If convenient, it is possible to split payments across multiples credit cards or others options of payment.
We require a ratio of 50/50 male to female but can change according to the reservations. Get to know other adventurer sailors through our social media pages.
Book a cabin
You can book a cabin for two persons; the cabins reservation are depending on the availability of the yacht at the moment of reservation. All the cabins are in the monohull sailboat. You can choose your type of cabin (double room or two single beds).