Skipper is mandatory on your reservation, for your extra comfort and safety. The price is shown in the check-out bookings area.
Hostess extra does not include food. You should do a briefing with your hostess before boarding and agree on the menus and products that they need to cook for you. If you don’t hire a Hostess the shopping must be made by your crew, if you hire a Hostess he/she can take care of that for you.
For Skipper or Hostess, the price does not include food costs, so you should provide at least 3 meals a day to your new friends.
You can pay the entire booking amount in one Lump Sum. By using Credit Card, PayPal or BitPay.
Payments can be made in installments — Available soon
- the first payment of 10% of the total cost must be paid within 24 hours of booking;
- the second payment of 40% of the total cost must be paid no later than 35 days after the booking date;
- the third payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid no later than 60 days before the week start; In any case 60 days before the event all the payment must be done and confirmed.
- If the booking is made in the period of 60 days before the event beggings (check your booking to see the exact date), a payment of 100% of the cost must be paid upon booking.
It is your responsibility to have valid travel documents. You must ensure that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas to enter any country you are visiting, including transit stops, prior to your departure. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with these requirements.
As we cannot provide compensation or reimbursement for lost flights, guests are advised to book flights to and from the relevant destination well outside check in and check out times in order to accommodate for any unforeseeable or unpreventable circumstances.
We can help you find the best way to arrive to the Marina. We can arrange a transfer for you. Just let us know.
If you choose to cancel your booking, we must be informed by your Crew Leader, by email to Welcome@theoceanweek.com. Any payment received from you triggers our obligations with suppliers, so any cancellation by you will incur a cancellation charge plus a 5% administration fee. The minimum charge will depend on the time of cancellation:
- From booking date to 91 days before event date (check your booking to see the exact date) – 50%
- From 90 to 60 days before event date (check your booking to see the exact date) – 80%
- Within 60 days of event date (check your booking to see the exact date) – 100%